I picked it up with the workout last night. People were getting complacent and you know what that means, whicooosh!
So just like every Wednesday the workout is as follows:
– 20 seconds on, 20 seconds rest
-6 exercises, do each one 3 times (12 minutes total!)
1. low jacks
2. backward lunge (keep shoulders over hips)
4. crunches (feet on floor OR knees at right-angle OR legs straight in the air. lift SHOULDERS not head)
5. elbow-in push ups (on the wall OR on your knees OR on your toes in plank)
6. toe taps (tap each foot in front of you QUICKLY but stably, tap the ground, an elevated surface, or a fitness ball)
Ashley Life Update: It’s a weird feeling to be settling into such a hectic lifestyle. I guess routine can get you anything and everything. I’m finally figuring out how to work my 50 hours at job #1 and 5 hours at job#2 plus keeping the house clean, cooking healthy meals, and working out. This is what normal people do, plus kids!?! My respect for my parents and grandparents goes up with each year I’m alive. Anyway, regardless of the routine, I’m exhausted and SO excited for a real rest at Thanksgiving.
Also, yesterday I had 70 followers and today I have 69. Someone stopped following me! That’s kind of an odd feeling. Like someone found it worth the time and energy to stop reading my words. But I’ve done it to other blogs so I guess I can’t be sad. It just happens. Welp, that’s my life right now, learning all these weird, important lessons from all these normal, tiny things.
Anyway, I hope you’re all having wonderful days. I want to send some love out to my family right now. I’m missing you all exceptionally. Love and hugs (and weird texting pictures),
Question for YOU:
What have you been taking charge of in your life recently?