Best Moment Award
Awarding the people who live in the moment,
The noble who write and capture the best in life,
The bold who reminded us what really mattered –
Savoring the experience of quality time.
I won an award! For those of you who don’t know, there are tons of different types of awards floating around the blogosphere. I always secretly wished that I would receive one and voile! The Moment Matters award is given by fellow readers. Thanks to 1DigitalFingerPrint for giving me this one; it is such a huge compliment 🙂
This is a great test for me. I never knew how these awards were given and, to be honest, I was a little sad when I realized that there are probably thousands of bloggers (maybe even tens of thousands) of bloggers who have received this one. But then it dawned on me, who cares??
I am so stoked that a person I very much respect thought me worthy of recognition. Have I come to that point? I guess so. This website has become an arena of self-expression for me. It’s my soap box to shout from when no one in the real world wanted to listen to my babble. Alas, I have found a community of friends and strangers that find value in my thoughts and research.
Writing to you all keeps me on the right track. Your comments keep me motivated. Thanks everyone! And HAPPY EASTER! 🙂
THE WINNERS OF THE BEST MOMENT AWARD ARE:
- Ruth is on day 435. She writes 3 things she’s thankful for EVERY day. She is a huge inspiration to lead a thankful life.
- Once A Month For Ladies
- This group of women is not afraid to tell it like it is. They explore the deepest depths of being a woman and then put it online so it’s fun for everyone! What’s not to like?
- My French Heaven
- This chef posts some of the most delicious and indulgent recipes. But what I love most it how he ties it in with his passion for life. Just slow down and cook for a bit 🙂
- Jennova Food Blog
- This is a blog centered around food science. The author is extremely detailed in her posts but also helps me understand exactly how my body processes certain things. Her posts are a manageable length and I get absolutely wrapped up in them.
- Inspire and Indulge
- Sometimes I feel that Leah and I are kindred spirits. Her blog documents her adventures in health and life as a young adult. She’s full of spirit and, it seems, always looking on the bright side of life. Her posts inspire me to keep on the right track to health and happiness.
- Winners re-post this completely with their acceptance speech. This could be written or video recorded.
- Winners have the privilege of awarding the next awardees! The re-post should include a NEW set of people/blogs worthy of the award; and winners notify them the great news.
- What makes a good acceptance speech?
- Gratitude. Thank the people who helped you along the way
- Humor. Keep us entertained and smiling
- Inspiration. Make your story touch our lives
- Get an idea from the great acceptance speeches, compiled in MomentMatters.com/Speech
- Display the award’s badge on your blog/website, downloadable in MomentMatters.com/Award
Don’t forget to celebrate with your followers! Tweet your success with hashtag #MomentMatters. Congratulations, winners!
You bamf! Congrats babe! Completely well-deserved. xoxo
Pingback: Best Moment Award | MikesFilmTalk
Pingback: The Best Moment Award – Honored, Humble and Grateful! | SERENDIPITY