Making your own dressing can become complicated very quickly. You start with a few ingredients and keep adding more until your tongue gets beyond confused. When it comes to dressing, the simpler the better.
I happen to LOVE honey mustard dressing. But it wasn’t long before I found out all the crappy ingredients in the processed stuff (so annoying!). Luckily, this is one of those simple dressings that is absolutely delicious and super easy to make. Plus, all the ingredients are really great to keep around for other recipes.
I make a big salad every week and keep it in the fridge. Each morning a serving goes in tupperware with this on top. It makes for a really easy greens fix for lunch or just a snack. So try it out. SO YUMMY.
Honey Mustard Dressing (prep time: 5 minutes, servings: 15-20)
- 2 TBSP stone ground mustard (Eden Organic Brown Mustard w/ Apple Cider Vinegar is to die for)
- 4 TSBP honey (local is better)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 TBSP apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup olive oil (ok to use because it’s not at high temps)
- Mix all ingredients besides oil.
- When fully mixed, add oil.
- Store in fridge (preferably in a pretty bottle) and enjoy whenever you want!
I hope you’re all having happy days. And don’t forget to smile! They’re contagious 🙂