Hi again! It’s been a while. 15 months actually. Over one year. That’s insane. I can’t believe how time has flown by. But I miss AHappyLass. And I’ve been dying to post this recipe. So without further ado!
Mike and I still eat the grainless Granola most mornings. But I started to get sick of it. Now I mix it up every Monday morning with overnight Chia Seed Breakfast.
It is SO delicious with a rice-pudding consistency and savory sweetness like oatmeal. It’s like my Monday morning dessert.
Chia Seed Breakfast (serves: 1)
- 1 ripe banana (the riper the better)
- 3 Tbsp chia seeds (whole)
- 1 cup nut milk (freshly made cashew milk is amazing. thank you vitamix)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Mash up banana and add chia seeds on top.
- Add milk, then vanilla and cinnamon.
- Mix well and refrigerate for several hours or overnight.
- Top with something crunchy and ENJOY!