For the most part, these 12-minute workouts have been total body. But sometimes it’s nice to work a muscle group to failure. And by nice I mean absolutely torturous but worth it the next week when you are undeniably stronger.
So today’s workout focuses on arms (my weakest area) and core. It’s really important to work all muscle groups but, as some of you may have heard, a strong core is essential to overall wellness. A strong core supports a strong spine, and all internal organs. It’s important for athletes, elderly people, recovering people, and YOU!
Beginner through intermediate (12 minutes)
– 20 seconds on/ 20 seconds off
– each exercise 3 times in a row
Advanced (16 minutes)
– 30 seconds on/ 10 seconds off
– each exercise 4 times in a row
1) jump switch lunge
2) tri dips (knees bent or straight in front of you)
3) bird dogs (from all fours or plank position)
4) pike pushup
Let me know how your workout went. I hope you’re having a fantastic day. Hugs and a big smile – Ash
Nice! Perfect set of exercises
Thank you! Glad you like it.