Last night I led my first workout in front of more than 5 people! It was so flipping fun. We had very fit people as well as people who haven’t worked out in a while. We had kids there (seriously, 3 year olds) as well as ladies in their fifties. And every single person was sweating. Again, it was so fun!
Here’s the workout:
– SIX exercises
– do each exercise THREE times
– do it for TWENTY seconds, then rest for TWENTY, then do it for another 20, and on…
– it’s VERY important to do as many of each exercise in 20 seconds
1) low jacks
2) toe taps – tap on the ground or find a stair
3) burpees – follow the image and put a push up in the middle
4) speed squats – squats, as fast as you can while keeping form
5) tricep dips
6) high knees
Best part is, the workout only takes TWELVE MINUTES!!
Who’s gonna try this? Tell me if you do!
Whatever your workout today, I hope it is wonderful! 🙂