Happy Wednesday Ya’ll! I had a smoothie way too close to the beginning of this workout and it threatened to come up for 20 minutes after I was done. Whoops! So just make sure you have a relatively clear belly and are ready to work those muscles until they fatigue!
Beginner through intermediate (12 minutes)
– 20 seconds on/ 20 seconds off
– each exercise 3 times in a row
Advanced (16 minutes)
– 30 seconds on/ 10 seconds off
– each exercise 4 times in a row
1. low jacks
2. tri dips (beginner-bent legs, advanced-straight legs)
3. plie squat
4. crunches (feet on the ground, legs 90°, or legs straight in the air)
5. mountain climbers
+ Fit Minute. Choose one of the following exercises. Do it for a full minute at 100% effort. Count how many you do and record it. We’ll be doing these after every workout from now on:
- Level 1 – side to side steps or jumping jacks
- Level 2 – push ups
- Level 3 – burpees
I hope you all have wonderful Wednesdays! 🙂
Good suggestion I’ve had many meals try to surprise me in the middle of a workout lol
Hey Jordan! Thanks for stopping by. Glad you enjoyed the post 🙂
Thanks for these, Ashley! You’re whipping my butt into shape and butt says thank you!
That makes me so happy to hear Kim. It’s pretty amazing how much of a workout you can get in 12 minutes. Keep it up!